Sheet metal professional as canter / bender (m/f/d)
Shape your future with us!
You are a well-trained welder (m / f / d) with professional experience in metal and plant construction. Independent, conscientious and precise work is one of your strengths. You don't just want to be a number, you want to work in a company with motivated colleagues and diverse tasks in which the individual counts? Then come join us.
You have successfully completed vocational training in the sheet metal sector or have a lot of experience in edging and bending. You are no stranger to working independently on the basis of technical drawings. You don't just want to be a number, you want to work in a company with motivated colleagues and diverse tasks in which the individual counts? Then come join us.
What tasks do you expect
- Processing of sheet metal parts in various batch sizes
- Edging and bending work (with CNC press brake TruBend 5130)
- Setting up tools
- Assembly and prefabrication of components
- Independent creation of bending programs (after successful induction and additional training)
What we offer you
- You can expect a varied and independent job with extensive room for maneuver in an open-ended employment relationship.
- Implement exciting projects and take the opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally with us according to your strengths.
- An attractive remuneration package with a company pension and other diverse social benefits.
- You will receive intensive and professional induction and regular training.
- Work with friendly colleagues who take on new tasks with enthusiasm in a professional work environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
What you should bring
- Completed vocational training in the sheet metal sector, also young professionals
- Professional experience in the field of edging and bending
- Read and understand technical drawings
- High quality awareness and demands on their own work
- Team player with an independent and committed way of working
- Willingness to work in a 2-shift system (6 a.m. to 11 p.m.)
Do you feel addressed?
Then apply today with detailed application documents, please tell us your earliest possible starting date or your notice period and your salary expectations.
We look forward to you!