CNC machinist (f/m/d) milling technology
We are looking for new employees (m/f/d) for our production.
Your tasks with us:
- Determination of the machining task based on production drawings and technological
- Creation and reliable reading of CNC programs
- Selection of the tools according to the material to be processed and the required production quality, measurement of the tools, transfer of the correction values to the CNC program
- Setting up and operating CNC processing machines
- Professional use of clamping devices and devices, optimization of set-up times
- Processing of the production part taking into account the technological discipline, the different behavior of the materials, ensuring the quality objective
- Machine run monitoring
- Measuring and checking the production result.
Fair remuneration: We attach great importance to appropriate payment.
Opportunities for advancement: The company is constantly growing. This ongoing expansion offers you opportunities for attractive career opportunities.
Detailed induction: You will be inducted intensively and comprehensively with us. Exclusive knowledge awaits you, which can be applied immediately.
Pleasant working atmosphere: You can expect strong cohesion in our team. You will be surrounded by people supporting each other in challenges.
- You have completed training as a cutting machine operator or
- You have several years of experience in setting up, programming and operating
- Reading and understanding technical drawings
- High quality awareness and demands on one's own work
- Team player with an independent and committed way of working
- Willingness to work in a 2-shift system (6 a.m. to 11 p.m.).
Do you feel addressed?
Then apply today and send us your detailed application documents by e-mail. Please tell us your earliest possible starting date or your notice period and your salary expectations.
We look forward to you!