Maintenance professional as industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
Shape your future with us!
Conveyor systems and products - that is the world of the FMA. With us, masters, technicians and skilled workers combine their competence and their specialist knowledge in production, conveyor technology and service. As a contact for steel construction, metal construction and plant construction, we offer production companies and industrial companies in all sectors a comprehensive range of services. Our product portfolio includes both standardized and customized solutions.
What tasks do you expect
As an industrial mechanic (m / f / d), we offer you diverse and challenging tasks, mainly in hall work (not on construction sites), in particular
- Repair and maintenance of our customers' machines and systems
- Independent completion of work with the help of technical drawings
- Assembly and disassembly
- Maintenance work
- Welding work (E- Hand)
What we offer you
- You can expect a varied and independent job with extensive room for maneuver in an open-ended employment relationship.
- Implement exciting projects and take the opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally with us according to your strengths.
- An attractive remuneration package with a company pension and other diverse social benefits.
- You will receive intensive and professional induction and regular training.
- Work with friendly colleagues who take on new tasks with enthusiasm in a professional work environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
What you should bring
- Completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic or fitter or a comparable training in maintenance
- Altitude suitability is essential
- Pragmatic and flexible way of working, adapted to customer needs
- Commitment and willingness to learn as well as team orientation
- A valid class B driving license (old: 3) is mandatory
- Welding pass (E-Hand / MAG) or forklift or crane driver's license are an advantage
Do you feel addressed?
Then apply today with detailed application documents, please tell us your earliest possible starting date or your notice period and your salary expectations.
We look forward to you!