Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
Shape your future with us
Do you have completed training or a degree in marketing? You don't just want to be a number, you want to work in a company with motivated colleagues and diverse tasks in which the individual counts? Do you have knowledge in the areas of SEA, SEO and social media channels, and a pronounced ability to communicate and negotiate? Then come join us.
Conveyor systems and products - that is the world of the FMA. With us, masters, technicians and skilled workers combine their competence and their specialist knowledge in production, conveyor technology and service. As a contact for steel construction, metal construction and plant construction, we offer production companies and industrial companies in all sectors a comprehensive range of services. Our product portfolio includes both standardized and customized solutions.
What tasks do you expect
You oversee the entire marketing of a medium-sized group of companies in Saxony and Brandenburg. The focus is on the following tasks:
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies (online and offline) for the entire group of companies in coordination with the management
- Identification and further development of new measures for addressing target groups and visitor development
- Development, design and maintenance of our corporate group websites
- Supervision of the online marketing mix (corporate websites, social media, mobile application ...)
- Planning, implementation and optimization of online marketing measures such as SEO and SEA
- Market and competition monitoring as well as analysis of trends
- Professional interface to internal departments and external service providers
- Monitoring, analysis and evaluation of social media activities based on target specifications
- Continuous improvement of performance and deriving recommendations for action for new campaigns
What we offer you
- You can expect a varied and independent job with extensive room for maneuver in an open-ended employment relationship.
- Implement exciting projects and take the opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally with us according to your strengths.
- We provide you with an attractive remuneration package with a company pension and other diverse social benefits.
- Work with friendly colleagues who take on new tasks with enthusiasm in a professional work environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
What you should bring
- Completed degree with a focus on marketing, communication or media studies or an equivalent completed professional training
- At least three years of professional experience in online marketing, content marketing and / or social media marketing
- Knowledge of SEA, SEO and social media channels
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as methodological skills as well as a high sense of responsibility, persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Understanding of the current market and competitive conditions with regard to trends, technologies and developments
- Structured, careful and goal-oriented way of working
- Hands-on mentality
Do you feel addressed?
Then apply today with detailed application documents, please tell us your earliest possible starting date or your notice period and your salary expectations.
We look forward to you!