Machine and plant operator (m/f/d) in sheet metal processing
We are looking for new employees (m/f/d) for our production.
Your tasks with us:
- Processing of sheet metal parts in various lot sizes
- Benders and Laser Operators/Programmers
- Setting up tools
- Assembly and prefabrication of components
- Independent creation of bending programs (after successful induction and additional training)
- good spatial imagination
Fair remuneration: We attach great importance to appropriate payment.
Opportunities for advancement: The company is constantly growing. This ongoing expansion offers you opportunities for attractive career opportunities.
Detailed induction: You will be inducted intensively and comprehensively with us. Exclusive knowledge awaits you, which can be applied immediately.
Pleasant working atmosphere: You can expect strong cohesion in our team. You will be surrounded by people supporting each other in challenges.
- Completed vocational training in the sheet metal sector, career starters are also welcome
- Professional experience in the field of edging and bending (die bending)
- Reading and understanding technical drawings
- High quality awareness and demands on one's own work
- Team player with an independent and committed way of working
- Willingness to work in a 2-shift system (6 a.m. to 11 p.m.).
Do you feel addressed?
Then apply today and send us your detailed application documents by e-mail. Please tell us your earliest possible starting date or your notice period and your salary expectations.
We look forward to you!