Have you successfully completed vocational training as a CNC machinist or have a lot of experience in CNC milling? Working independently on CNC-controlled machines is no stranger to you. You don't just want to be a number, you want to work in a company with motivated colleagues and diverse tasks in which the individual counts? Then come join us! We are looking for now.
What tasks do you expect
- Determination of the machining task based on production drawings and technological
- Creation and safe reading of CNC programs
- Selection of the tools according to the material to be processed and the required production quality, measurement of the tools, transfer of the correction values into the CNC program
- Setting up and operating CNC processing machines
- Professional use of clamping devices and devices, optimization of set-up times
- Processing of the production part taking into account the technological discipline, the different behavior of the materials, ensuring the quality target
- Monitoring of the machine running
Measuring and checking the production result.
What you should bring with you
What we offer you
Do you feel addressed?
Then apply today and send us your detailed application documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us your earliest possible starting date or your notice period and your salary expectations.
We look forward to you!