Welding professional as welder (m/f/d)
Shape your future with us!
You are a well-trained welder (m / f / d) with professional experience in metal and plant construction. Independent, conscientious and precise work is one of your strengths. You don't just want to be a number, you want to work in a company with motivated colleagues and diverse tasks in which the individual counts? Then come join us.
Conveyor systems and products - that is the world of the FMA. With us, masters, technicians and skilled workers combine their competence and their specialist knowledge in production, conveyor technology and service. As a contact for steel construction, metal construction and plant construction, we offer production companies and industrial companies in all sectors a comprehensive range of services. Our product portfolio includes both standardized and customized solutions.
What tasks do you expect
As a welder (m / f / d), we offer you diverse and challenging tasks, mainly in hall work (not on construction sites), in particular
- Professional execution of welding work according to drawings and welding instructions
- Manufacture of individual parts and welded constructions according to production documents
- Compliance with the quality and dimensional accuracy of the welds
- Independent setting of the welding parameters depending on the framework data (seam geometry, material thickness, welding position)
- Control of the manufactured parts
What we offer you
- You can expect a varied and independent job with extensive room for maneuver in an open-ended employment relationship.
- Implement exciting projects and take the opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally with us according to your strengths.
- An attractive remuneration package with a company pension and other diverse social benefits.
- You will receive intensive and professional induction and regular training.
- Work with friendly colleagues who take on new tasks with enthusiasm in a professional work environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
What you should bring
- A successfully completed vocational training in a metal trade
- Relevant professional experience in various welding processes (MAG / MIG or TIG)
- Knowledge of common manufacturing processes in metalworking
- Flexibility, resilience, determination and the ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of German in speaking and writing
- Valid welder pass (MAG / MIG / WIG
Do you feel addressed?
Then apply today with detailed application documents, please tell us your earliest possible starting date or your notice period and your salary expectations.
We look forward to you!