Service electrician (m/f/d)
We are looking for new employees (m/f/d) for our crane service i and Berlin.
Your tasks with us:
- Maintenance, repairs and conversion work including independent diagnosis of electrical and mechanical defects in handling technology and other materials handling products at our customer's site
- Assemblies on standard and special products
- Carrying out customer training courses on how to use our products
- Advice to our customers regarding the replacement of individual components or the modernization of the products used
Fair remuneration: We attach great importance to appropriate payment.
Opportunities for advancement: The company is constantly growing. This ongoing expansion offers you opportunities for attractive career opportunities.
Detailed induction: You will be inducted intensively and comprehensively with us. Exclusive knowledge awaits you, which can be applied immediately.
Pleasant working atmosphere: You can expect strong cohesion in our team. You will be surrounded by people supporting each other in challenges.
- Basic training in the electrical or electronic field, preferably as a mechatronics technician (m/f/d) or electrical engineer (m/f/d) or career changer (m/f/d) from industry or with training in (steel) construction electrotechnical training
- Good communication skills for dealing with our customers
- Pragmatic and flexible working methods adapted to customer needs
- Good MS Office skills
- Very good knowledge of German
- Valid driving license class B (old: 3) mandatory
- Professional experience in the service of conveyor technology products as a service technician or fitter is an advantage
Do you feel addressed?
Then apply today and send us your detailed application documents by e-mail. Please tell us your earliest possible starting date or your notice period and your salary expectations.
We look forward to you!