Service professional as a crane technician (m/f/d) in Berlin
Shape your future with us!
Conveyor systems and products - that is the world of the FMA. With us, masters, technicians and skilled workers combine their competence and their specialist knowledge in production, conveyor technology and service. As a contact for steel construction, metal construction and plant construction, we offer production companies and industrial companies in all sectors a comprehensive range of services. Our product portfolio includes both standardized and customized solutions.
What tasks do you expect
As a service technician (m / f / d), we offer you diverse and challenging tasks, mainly in hall work (not on construction sites), in particular
- Maintenance, repairs and conversions work including independent diagnosis of electrical and mechanical defects on cranes, hoists, handling technology and other conveyor products on site at our customers
- Assemblies on standard products in the crane area
- Implementation of customer training in the handling of our products
- Advice to our customers regarding the replacement of individual components or the modernization of the products used
What we offer you
- You can expect a varied and independent job with extensive room for maneuver in an open-ended employment relationship.
- Implement exciting projects and take the opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally with us according to your strengths.
- An attractive remuneration package with a company pension and other diverse social benefits.
- You will receive intensive and professional induction and regular training.
- Work with friendly colleagues who take on new tasks with enthusiasm in a professional work environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
What to bring with you
Basic training in the electrical or electronic field, preferably as a mechatronics technician (m / f / d) or electrical engineer (m / f / d) or career changer (m / f / d) from industry or with training in (steel) construction with electrical engineering further education
- Altitude suitability is essential
- Good communication skills for dealing with our customers
- Pragmatic and flexible way of working, adapted to customer needs
- Good MS Office skills
- Very good knowledge of German
- A valid class B driving license (old: 3) is mandatory
- Professional experience in the service of conveyor technology products as a service technician or fitter is an advantage
- Experience in the field of industrial control technology, frequency converters and fault diagnosis is beneficial
Do you feel addressed?
Then apply today with detailed application documents, please tell us your earliest possible starting date or your notice period and your salary expectations.
We look forward to you!