Industrial mechanic/ Service technician (m/f/d)
You are a trained industrial mechanic (m/f/d) or service technician (m/f/d) with professional experience in the assembly or service sector. Self-employed and fast work is one of your strengths. You not only want to do your daily work, but also to master the manifold challenges in a company together with motivated colleagues? Then come to us. We are looking for a
What tasks you expect
As an industrial mechanic/service technician (m/f/d), we offer you a wide range of challenging tasks, in particular
- Repair, conversion and maintenance of our customers' machines and systems
- Installation and installation of storage systems at our customers
- Self-sufficient execution of work using technical drawings
- Assembly and disassembly of mechanical assemblies
- Maintenance and repair of different machines
What you should bring
- Completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic, technician/fitter in plant engineering, mechatronics technician or comparable technical training
- First professional experience in assembly or service in plant and mechanical engineering
- Height suitability mandatory
- Basic knowledge in the field of electronics, mechanics are advantageous
- High commitment and joy in challenging tasks
- Technically constructive thinking
- Pragmatic, analytical and flexible way of working that is tailored to customer needs
- Commitment and learning readiness as well as team orientation
- Valid driving licence class B (old: 3) mandatory
What we offer you
- It expects a varied and self-responsible activity with wide scope for action in an open-ended employment relationship. Implement exciting projects and take the opportunity to develop professionally and personally according to your strengths.
- You will receive intensive and professional training and regular training.
- Work with sympathetic colleagues who are busy taking on new tasks in a professional work environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- An attractive remuneration package with company pension provision and other diverse social benefits.
Do you feel addressed?
Then apply today and send us your relevant application documents by e-mail email@example.com. Please tell us your earliest possible date of entry or Your notice period and your salary expectations.
We look forward to seeing you!